Boone High Country Rentals is a licensed property management real estate company offering a full time qualified staff with a dedicated skill set. The selection of our team members is based on strengths that each individual offers. The net result is a well-rounded group of professionals delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Kate Parks, Property Manager, handles office management and daily operations
- Ashley Daughtry, Business Development Manager, handles new business, key accounts, property management agreements, and coordinates social media, advertising, and marketing
- Jordan Steady, Leasing Coordinator, handles general office administration and the processing of leases
- Jennifer Davis, Realtor/Assistant Property Manager, POA/HOA accounts and Point of Contact
- Lynn Campbell, Accounting Assistant, handles accounting, A/R and A/P, and office administration
- Lily Suarez, Accounting Assistant, handles A/R and A/P, and general accounting duties
- Jason Coggins, Maintenance Supervisor, responds to and coordinates maintenance requests and oversees and provides routine property checks; provides a cost savings to property owners without the need to outsource for every request.
- Heather Walker, Client Services/Maintenance Coordinator, supervises all maintenance related issues
- Wes Howarth, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor, responds to maintenance repairs and property checks
- Ed Lynch, Maintenance Associate, responds to maintenance requests and performs property checks
Our Managing Partners and Owners
Todd Rice, CRS, GRI, BIC
Todd Rice is a co-owner and managing partner of Boone High Country Rentals and has been in the real estate business for over 12 years. Prior to real estate, Todd was in sales and executive management for Hyatt and Hilton Hotels in Dallas, Denver, Chicago and New York City. Todd is an active member of the High Country Association of REALTORS, a Broker-In-Charge, a licensed REALTOR in North Carolina and Tennessee, member of the Watauga County Board of Adjustments and previously served on the Board of Directors for the High Country Association of REALTORS. Under planning, execution, and leadership, the property management team and business have grown since its inception, to now being the most influential property management group in the area. Positive results for property owners and clients are delivered daily.
Bill Aceto, BIC
Bill Aceto is a co-owner and managing partner of Boone High Country Rentals and has been in property management for more than a decade. Bill has held leadership positions for various boards in the area, including membership and Board of Directors to the High Country Association of REALTORS/MLS Committee as Executive Committee Treasurer. Bill completed the Green REALTOR designation and active with Appalachian State University. Bill is a Broker-In-Charge and a licensed REALTOR in North Carolina. Bill is active in the daily operations of Boone High Country Rentals and a leader with implementing systems, policies, procedures, and technology which supports the fast changing demand as expected from our clients and property owners.