Our purpose is to provide a “one-stop-shop” with a significant range of real estate services that include residential home care, property management, commercial build-out services, REO services, and real estate sales and marketing for the North Western region of North Carolina.
Home Care Management
Blue Ridge Professional Property Services offers comprehensive home care services to absentee/seasonal property owners, or full-time residents who could benefit from property management. You will be pleased with the level of quality and excellence that Blue Ridge Professional Property Services strives to achieve. Please reference our Featured Home Care Services for more information.
Service contracts are available for 6 months, 12 months, or on an as-needed basis. Please contact Ashley Daughtry at (828) 262-4646 for a customized quote providing comprehensive details for your specific property needs.
Commercial Build-out Services
Blue Ridge Professional Property Services offers build-out services with every aspect from design to building projects for your commercial property You will be pleased with the results knowing that your office, retail store, restaurant/bar, medical facility or other commercial property will be developed and designed with your purpose in mind. With interest in our Commercial Build-out Services, call property managers Todd Rice or Bill Aceto at (828) 262-4646.
- Tenant build-out
- Commercial interior build-out
- Project Management
- Design for interior build-out
- Design for remodeling commercial structures
- Space, design, and construction consulting
- Office, retail, restaurant/bar, medical facility, other commercial space
Blue Ridge Professional Property Services offers a complete range of management services for Property Owners Associations, with a focus on communities in the areas of Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, and the surrounding High Country. We strive to offer the very best POA Management and HOA Management that will benefit the property owners as well as the homeowners within the community. Our result is providing a positive experience for making living in a community relaxing and enjoyable.
POA Management includes:
- Maintaining Association Budget
- Coordination of End of Year auditing
- In-House Book Keeping and Books balanced on a monthly basis
- Quarterly reports provided (P&L and Balance Sheets)
- Preventative Maintenance (Performed on the interior and exterior surfaces of the buildings)
- Insurance for Association and Board of Directors
- Management of Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Management of Sub-Contractors
- Managing a website for your POA Community
If you and your community are interested in POA Management Services, please contact Ashley Daughtry at (828) 262-4646. We look forward to the opportunity in working with your community.